By virtue of your use and access of this Site you agree that such use and access is governed by the terms and conditions as contained in this Agreement.
2. General Conditions of Use
Your use of and access to the Site is subject to your compliance with all local laws and regulations that may apply to your use of the Site and the following terms:
You specifically agree in respect of your use of the Site not to directly or indirectly:
- Use the Site or Services for purposes other than for information purposes and any other associated purpose as facilitated by the Site.
- Copy, adapt, modify, or prepare derivative works based upon content within the Site.
- Use the Site for unauthorized linking, via automated devices or other means, so as to access Content.
- Upload viruses, malware, trojan horses, disruptive code, corrupt files, denial-of-service attacks, or any other harmful or disruptive materials.
- Use any Content or data derived from the Site other than for information purposes.
- Attempt to alter or vary any Content or data held within the Site.
3. Links to third party sites
ArtisGroup is not responsible for the content of third-party websites that you reach through links on the Site. Specifically ArtisGroup will not be liable for: (a) the accuracy of such websites or content therein, or (b) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Site, data and materials is at all times owned and retained by ArtisGroup.