Roadmap for Business Management
Have you outgrown your existing finance or ERP application?
Your success in Digital Transformation begins with clarity on the desired outcome
You can streamline your processes, make smarter decisions, and accelerate growth with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central — a comprehensive business management solution designed for medium-sized businesses.
If you want to explore your future with an experienced consultant who has helped organisations as they grow beyond their existing applications, then the Roadmap for Business Management is right for you
Dynamics 365 Business Central is perfect for organisations that:
- Have outgrown smaller accounting solutions,
- Are seeking to modernise and consolidate spot solutions into a single platform,
- Want a platform that seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office,
- Need to work equally well whether on a full-sized device such as a PC, or other devices such as tablets or mobiles.
Dynamics 365 Business Central provides a highly configurable and customisable solution
This engagement will help you:
- Confirm that Dynamics 365 Business Central meets your requirements,
- Determine where opportunities exist to optimise business processes for Dynamics 365 Business Central,
- Plan your approach to data migration and/or cut-over,
- Identify the most effective licensing of the product.
Artis Roadmap Engagements provide confidence
Roadmap engagements offer a consultative, high-touch and collaborative experience to provide confidence in your decision to make Business Central an integral part of your Digital Transformation.
The Roadmap for Business Management provides the method to assess and address Dynamics 365 Business Central in full for your organisation.
In this engagement we will
Work with You
to gain an understanding of key issues and drivers that have led to Dynamics 365 Business Central being selected as a business management candidate.
the current state of your organisation that may impact, constrain or assist in a planned Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation.
current systems and any related business or technology pain points that are being experienced.
an agreed vision for the role that the Dynamics 365 Business Central platform will play in the future.
The result is a Roadmap Report which provides clear recommendations to reach your desired future state.
- a proposed work breakdown,
- a projected cost forecast,
- and change management considerations.
The results are formally presented so that business stakeholders are aware of the key findings and anticipated costs which provide the basis of a Dynamics 365 Business Case for the implementation project.
ROADMAP for Business management includes a Dynamics 365 Business Central Azure tenant with two Business Central user licences free for a period of 1 month. ARTISGROUP will provide any assistance required during this time. This provides you with a safe environment to become familiar with the tools and their capability.
Download the Roadmap for Business Management Brochure
Complete the form below to receive the brochure via email.