Foundation for Business Management
Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation Services
Get Dynamics 365 Business Central up and running quickly and with minimum hassle
Streamline your processes, make smarter decisions, and accelerate growth with Dynamics 365 Business Central — a comprehensive business management solution designed for medium-sized businesses.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC)?
- Recognised as a leading mid-size ERP solution
- A powerful yet simple, engaging and intuitive interface
- Use Outlook, Excel and other Microsoft Office products seamlessly with BC
- Natively uses the Microsoft cloud platform – unleashing new possibilities with Microsoft Office 365, Power BI and Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Real-time updates and the highest level of data security on Microsoft’s Azure platform, protected by Microsoft’s security team.
Our tried and tested solution to get you running Dynamics 365 Business Central
Our consultants are locally based, both functional and technical, and typically certified accountants or similarly qualified. We prefer working face-to-face for the best results and uptake, all based here in Australia.
During a typical implementation we will
- Perform a joint technical readiness assessment
- Do a data migration of balances from your old system to BC
Mentor - Licence - Support
- Provide training in your new BC environment, with a review of the powerful BC functionality available such as BC dashboards and Power BI
- Provide testing assistance and go-live assistance to ensure BC is rolled out with minimum disruption
With this engagement we focus on General Ledger, Banking, Items (Products), Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets, Reporting and Security. ARTISLAUNCH Foundation for Business Management includes everything you need to set up and successfully run Business Central, with three months of ARTISASSIST Customer Service included.
Download the Foundation for Business Management Brochure
Complete the form below to receive the brochure via email.