Dynamics 365 for Sales
Go beyond sales management software by bringing digital intelligence into each deal to better predict your customer’s needs—and deliver the personal attention that builds relationships and revenue.
Turn relationships into revenue
Grow your business profitably
- Use built-in digital intelligence and automated business processes to increase your revenue while controlling acquisition costs.
- Win new and repeat sales using a personalised sales process.
- On-board new people quickly to get them selling right away.
- Measure the past and identify leading indicators for the future.
Sell more by staying focused
- Maximise your sales team’s performance by reducing distractions and helping them focus on the priorities.
- Identify prospects and customers who have the most potential.
- Make sound, strategic decisions based on digital intelligence.
- Provide sales coaching when and where it’s needed.
Work smarter to win faster
- Close deals faster by working efficiently, collaborating and applying contextual insights from your sales management software.
Start with smarter sales capabilities
- Actionable insights: Empower your salespeople with predictive analytics, digital intelligence and automated lead scoring. And with signals from both the Sales app and Office 365 to help them assess their customer relationships, they get all the tools they need to choose the next step.
- Personal engagement: Tap into the wisdom and experience of your team with shared meeting notes, events and custom sales documents created with real-time co-authoring. Use OneNote within the Sales management software to take notes and share your work.
- Customer management: Help your salespeople zero in on the right leads, contacts and opportunities as they build out your pipeline. Dynamics 365 for Sales provides social insights, up-to-date company information and an embedded sales process—so your reps know how and when to engage.
- Sales performance: Motivate your sales team with the perfect mix of information and collaboration. Easy-to-use dashboards help you set smart goals and monitor results. Built-in Help helps you align your team’s actions with best practices. And gamification encourages healthy competition.
Customers Using Dynamics 365
PM Capital are an Asset Management, Investment Management and Equities organisation currently leading digital change in the Finance Industry. They are using Dynamics 365 for Sales and putting the focus on the customers, ‘Build long weath together.” Find out more about PM Capital here >
ZEN Energy’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Workforce Empowerment Solutions was award a finalist position in the 2017 CRN Impact Awards. Karen Jarrett, ZEN Energy’s CIO said: “Dynamics 365 was a transformational project for all areas of the business – from lead generation and capture through to opportunities and quotes and the enhanced customer experience through changes in field service.” Read the full CRN Magazine article
Watch this 5 minute video from Mark Duckworth, Cloud Solutions Manager at Artis Group, in which he explains some of the common Sales challenges he sees in businesses and how Artis Group can help turn your business sales processes around. Mark has 20+ years experience in Senior Sales Management working with large organisations and SMB’s.
Join Our Live Webinar
Join our live 20 minute webinar ‘Turning Sales Challenges into WINS with Dynamics 365’ on Tuesday 23rd May 12.00pm to 12.30pm (click here to register).