ClickDimensions bridges the gap between sales and marketing.
Learn more about your prospects by seeing what interests them on your site and emails as well as easily capture information about them through web forms, surveys, and more – all while working in Microsoft’s customer relationship management system (CRM). Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, campaign automation, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organisations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions. Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
Marketing Automation Built for Dynamics CRM
- Easy-to-use email marketing native inside Microsoft CRM: ClickDimensions provides an intuitive experience that allows you to create and send bulk HTML emails with all send, open, click, and bounce data reporting at the mailing (aggregate) and individual level.
- Put your campaigns on auto-pilot: With ClickDimensions, you can build multi-channel, automated campaigns using an easy drag-and-drop interface. Quickly create nurture (drip) marketing campaigns, sales engagement campaigns, new customer onboarding and retention campaigns, and much more.
- Capture and identify new prospects with web forms: ClickDimensions makes it easy to create web forms with our drag-and-drop designer. All of the data the visitor submits on the form is linked to their CRM record, and lead or contact records can be created for visitors who are not already in your CRM.
- Integrate with event and webinar solutions: ClickDimensions’ integrations with GoToWebinar, WebEx, Eventbrite and Cvent bring event, registration and attendee information automatically into Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Easily track which contacts or leads are registering for and attending your events all in one place.
- Evaluate the success of your sales and marketing efforts: Maximise the convenience of having ClickDimensions native inside Microsoft Dynamics CRM through integrated reporting. Link your emails, web visits, page views, and form captures directly to CRM campaign records. Utilise the ClickDimensions content pack to visualise marketing data in Power BI.
- Gather insight through surveys: Easily create surveys with ClickDimensions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Surveys can be emailed to leads, contacts and accounts, and may even be linked to case records. When a respondent completes a survey, all the data the visitor submits is linked to their CRM record.
- Discover interested prospects through web intelligence: Want to know what a specific prospective customer has viewed on your site before making the opening call? ClickDimensions will help you discover who is interested in your products and services because you will see the actual web activity of anonymous and identified visitors on your website.
Quickly and easily determine which leads to pursue: As ClickDimensions tracks individual visitor activity on your website, each visitor accumulates a score based on his or her visits, page views, and more. Scoring is based on default values you set, meaning that you may score certain pages higher or lower based on their importance in showing visitor intent.
- Create landing pages without knowing HTML: ClickDimensions makes it easy to create landing pages within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. ClickDimensions will automatically track all of the visits to your landing page, just like any other page on your website. You can also embed forms and surveys in the landing page to create interactive marketing campaigns.
Reach prospects with SMS: ClickDimensions’ SMS messaging allows you to send text messages in bulk and from Microsoft Dynamics CRM workflow.
Discover prospect information from the social web: ClickDimensions uses the latest social discovery techniques to find publicly available information from the social web. ClickDimensions social discovery will bring back data and direct links to the lead or contact’s identities from a variety of social networks including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr.
Your deployment of ClickDimensions is quick and painless. Once you sign up, you’ll simply register your CRM, and a unique solution for your CRM is packaged and sent to you for quick import. Microsoft CRM marketing has never been easier. There’s no software to install, and as we add features they become available to you automatically.
Work with a Trusted Microsoft CSP
Artis Group is a trusted Microsoft CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) and Microsoft Gold Partner (Top 1% Globally) with proven capability in deploying, developing and supporting Microsoft Business Products including: Azure, Dynamics 365, Office 365, SharePoint, PowerBI and custom built applications. Microsoft CSP new simplified cloud purchasing option created by Microsoft for customers.