Who is Artis Group?
Founded in 2005 as a technology start-up and advisor to the Mid Market and Enterprise Companies across Australia-wide and overseas. Artis Group combines 12 years experience in business growth and technology innovation, supplying: cloud, CRM, ERP, business intelligence, analytics, IoT, mobile and custom application development, business consulting, change management, work-shops, training, services and support. Our focus is digital transformation for companies that need to differentiate in a competitive market!
Artis Group works with leading ASX listed companies in various industries including: Professional Services, Banking, Financial and Insurance, Distribution, State and Federal Government, Health, Media, Defence, Education and Agri-business. Our three key values are intrinsic to the way we do business: Expertise. Commitment. Centricity. The mission: to be our clients first choice for the design, development, integration and support of their business applications through our reputation for expertise and commitment.
Microsoft Gold Partner (Top 1% Globally)
Artis Group is a leading Microsoft Gold Competency Partner for Application Development, and Intelligent Systems. According to Microsoft, earning a Microsoft Gold Competency is evidence of the deepest, most consistent commitment to a specific, in-demand, business solution area, along with the distinction of being among only 1 per cent of Microsoft partners worldwide that have attained this outstanding degree of proficiency. The Gold Competencies awarded to Artis Group demonstrate best-in-class expertise with breadth and depth, within the Microsoft technology marketplace. It’s not surprising, therefore, that Artis Group is a Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) panel provider to the largest 55 companies in Australia.
SAP Cloud ERP Partner
Artis Group is the largest SAP Business ByDesign (Cloud ERP) implementation and support Partner in ANZ. With proven experience in Custom-Built Business Applications, Cloud and On-Premise solutions, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Business Intelligence, Reporting, Mobile, Security, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Artis Group has helped mid-size businesses and subsidiaries of large corporations move their entire business on a single to cloud-based software, SAP Business ByDesign which is a complete, integrated suite for the enterprise – financials, human resources, sales, procurement, customer service, and supply chain. See how Artis Group Pty Limited and SAP Business ByDesign can help you adapt to a changing market quickly while making your business more efficient.
Awards and Industry Recognition
- ARN ICT Industry Awards ‘Homegrown Innovation ISV’ (Winner, 2016)
- ACS Digital Disruptors Awards ‘Service Transformation for the Digital Consumer – Not for Profit Category’ (Finalist, 2016)
- MSCRI (Murdoch Children’s Research Institute) MCRI Bytes4Health, Top 5 Tech Start-ups (2016)
- MCRI Bytes4Health, Top 5 Tech Start-ups (2016)
- elevate61/KMPG Top 10 Tech Start-up, Export IT Solution (2016)
- Microsoft MAPA, Customer Lifecycle Management (Finalist, 2015)
- NSW Premiers Export Award Innovation (Finalist, 2015)
- CRN Fast50 Company (2014)
- Microsoft MAPA, CityNext Partner of the Year (Winner, 2014)
- ARN Women In ICT Awards, Innovation (Finalist, 2014)
- ARN ICT Industry Awards, Homegrown Innovation ISV (Finalist, 2016)
- CeBIT, Exhbitor, Government (2013)
- CRN Fast50 Company (2009)
We genuinely believe that the key to our success is our people. We put a lot of effort into finding and keeping the right experts who thrive in our team environment. We focus on providing an environment where career opportunities, support systems, benefits and the satisfaction of achievement are key features. Here are 10 reasons why Artis Group is the right choice for professionals wanting to advance their careers.